Onsite grinding and surface finishing on:
Dryer section ¦ Drums ¦ Calander rolls ¦ Press section ¦ Yankee cylinders
Conventional belt grinding
- Improved runability, heat transfer and moisture profile of paper.
- Repairing of cylinder geometry errors like;
- Roundness, diameter variation
- Removing of damage
- Doctor blade scatter marks, dents and rust
Finishing of dryers
- Material removal up to 0,3mm on diameter
- Repairing of minor axial diameter variation errors
- Removing of dirt and rust
Calander rolls and press section
- Surface finishing of ceramic center rolls on-site.
- Trough our on-site finishing service the wanted Ra-value of press section rolls can be restored and a smooth release of paper is ensured.
- We do have experience of the ceramic cover finishing of the biggest cover manufacturers.
- Quick and almost dustless operation to achieve perfect gloss and calandering properties on-site.
For both soft and hard covers, for example tungsten carbide and different composites.
Support roll grinding
Support ring grinding
Barker Drum Grinding
- Repairing of drum carrier surfaces with grinding of support rolls and rings, both axial and radial support surfaces.
- We understand the behaviour of both rigid and floating rings and have a method to make a successful service grinding.
- Vibration measurements before and after work if needed.
- Wintech can arrange a temporiraly drive for the drums, if needed
Furthermore onsite service offering:
Different on-site machining services, like on-site drilling, turning and grooving.
Onsite Balancing in 2 planes
On-site balancing and vibration analysis of rotary machine components, for example cylinders, blowers and rolls.
- 3d-modelling and machine design (Solidworks)
- Troubleshooting of paper making processes and start up service of new machinery, especially SYM-rolls.